- My daughter takes the time to clip coupons for me to take to the grocery store. And I do. And I bring all of them back home in my purse.
- I never use the anti-bacterial wipes on the handle of my cart. Then I regret it and obsess the entire time I shop. I visualize a super dirty person pushing this cart before me. And I wonder… Are my hands on toddler spit?
- I’ll never buy a “corn reject” …an ear of corn where you can
see that somebody else peeled back the husk a little and
didn’t choose it.
- I’ll always think homemade cookies for $3.99 are a deal, but any healthy food over $2.50 is a rip-off.
- If I don’t find a dozen good eggs (without cracks) after a couple of peeks, I open them up and shuffle them around like I’m racking billiard balls until I get 12 good ones.
- When I lift a large bag of dog food I “toss it” into my cart, so it looks like I’m super strong.
- I eat the samples and pretend I’m going to buy the product… look at the box, smile, nod my head, make yum-yum noises and tell the lady it’s delicious. Then I awkwardly walk away. Ashamed. But the shame goes away once I round the corner into the aisle.
- And… when I get back to my car, I find my shopping list on the passenger seat. 🙂