I’m a newbie to blogging, so was thrilled to be nominated by AB Mood, COUCH POTAHTO , for “The Most Versatile Blogger Award.” I always look forward to her encouraging comments, and witty posts. So… thank you for thinking of me “Couch Potahto!” 🙂
Now it’s time to tell you 7 facts about me, and to nominate other bloggers I’m following.
Ok, here goes . . .
1. I’ve been very blessed with four amazing children, three boys and a girl. Love them to pieces! 🙂
2. Unfortunately for them…I can’t cook to save my life. But I can order take-out like nobody’s business.
3. I’m terrified of heights. I learned this about myself while in a hot air balloon. Not good.
4. I grew up in a neighborhood filled with boys, so I was your typical tomboy. I handled snakes, shot a dirt gun, wormed my own fishing hook, built forts, rode mini-bikes, tossed a football and played a lot of baseball. I had to “hide” if I wanted to play with my Barbies.
5. Poopy Humor makes me laugh until I cry (a residual effect of hanging with those boys in # 4).
6. I’ve been a graphic designer for over 20 years, and I love it!
7. My favorite food will forever be the Binghamton (actually, Endicott) LUPOS Spiedie. I grew up, and still live, outside of Syracuse, NY…but I’m originally from the Binghamton area. Thank god, or I may never have discovered the most delicious of all foods!!! All of my kids are hooked too!!
And now MY nominees for “The Most Versatile Blogger Award.” I’m new, but I do check out some of the awesome blogs out there! Some are informative, some are heart warming, and some make me laugh until my kids say “Hey, what’s going on in there?!”